Sunday, February 7, 2016

People I love and admire...DJ Julie B

So I take a little trip to Costa Rica and  I am spinning some tunes I look up and this beautiful face is smiling at me...who knew that this would turn into one of my most fulfilling friendships...love her like a sister and admire her drive in all that she does...

Julie B has always been a dancer and music lover, being the only female DJ in the Soulful house scene in Costa Rica, she captivates the true essence of house music. Julie B has been immersed in the music world for 8 years now and is recognized for her sexy sound and groovy vibe. Music has taken her around the world! She has played at the Miami Winter Music Conference 2015, Calas Veva, Bakxos, Mistral With Love Festival and most recently she brought her magic to the ADE Festival in Amsterdam. She has shared the decks with some outstanding DJs and producers like Mark Di Meo, N'dinga Gaba, Duce Martinez, Kevin Masterkev, Sasha Robotti, Kenny Summit, Guy Robin, Dave Doyle and Yass Baki to name a few. I had the honor of spinning with her last year and I am so looking forward to it again!  She has been a special guest on several international radio shows in Ibiza, South Africa, Los Angeles California and London UK. She is also known in the fashion world, where she has played for major fashion houses like TOUS, Ducati, Michael Kors, and MBFWSJ. She holds residencies at Avenida Escazu, and 8ctavo Rooftop, one of the most exclusive terrace bars in Central America, there she fills the night with amazing tunes every Saturday at their famous SoulfulSaturdays. Follow her on facebook for all updates here at  DJ Julie B

Her latest venture? Julie B has teamed up with Soulstice Music and they have already dropped an amazing tune that is definitely in my rotation. This beautiful song can be found on traxsource with super hot remixes!!! Link is below                                    
                                                                       What I Need

Check out her latest mix just click on the link Julie B @ Vertigo! and for more of her wonderful mixes https://www.mixcloud.com/Imjulieb/



So if you know your way to San Jose make sure you check her out you will not be disappointed! I am sure you will love her as much as I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment